Number of results: 3
Created in 1952 to serve as a second nuclear weapons laboratory. It was named in honor of Ernest Lawrence.
This project is part of the National Science Digital Library funded by the Division of Undergraduate Education, National Science Foundation Grant 0434253
Copyright 2005 - 2006. All Rights Reserved. Contact: webmaster at nuclearpathways dot org | Search